Monday, September 15, 2008

The 100th Post Spectacular!

OK, so its nothing more special than any other post, but it is still worth mentioning that I hit the 100 post milestone on this blog today! Not bad, not bad. If I keep up at the rate I'm going now, I just might hit 200 by the end of the year! We'll see if that happens.

Here's another scribble, that I started last week, but was finally able to finish fleshing out over the weekend. I used a little bit nicer ball point pen this time, which yielded a slightly different result than the standard Papermate one I usually use, but it turned out alright nonetheless.


3 comments:

Daisy Church said...

yay!! Congrats on your 100th post!! Here's to the 200nd one!! ; D

damon said...

nice

congrats on 100!!!!!!

Danielle said...

My favorite by far! Really great form.