Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change Hath Come

It was a great and historic day for America today! The world is abuzz with the notion of Change and our new President Barack Obama who is the focus of this. The figurehead of the movement that has gripped us for months and years and we hope will drive us for many more into the future. I will keep it short because I know almost everyone is feeling it, and my words might only blur the excitement... We did it!!! Now, lets get to work...


I took this pic this morning on the front door of our apartment building, as I left for work after watching the inauguration. I'm not really sure how long it's been there, but I really only noticed it last night. Only two words are still seen on this torn sticker, but we all know what the missing word is.

No comments: