Monday, January 22, 2007

...And So It Begins

As this is my first post, I feel like I need to make some sort of statement of intent, as if the description at the top of the page wasn’t enough. While I initially intended this to be a more structured blog, I feel that keeping it free-flowing with images of anything that I may be Working on would be far more beneficial, as well as appropriate, given my random nature.

My hope is that this will become my personal venue for anything remotely creative, whether it be drawings, photographs, sketches, writing, collage or anything else. I anticipate having somewhat of a trajectory in terms of content, but I make no promises to anyone else and especially myself. It is one thing to have expectations, but to be bound by them just inhibits the art.

The current goal with this is to post at least one sketch/piece a day and take it from there. They should be new, but I’m not opposed to kicking around something old and refining it. So, I’ll stop talking about doing something and actually do it.

Starting... now!

No comments: