Thursday, September 10, 2009

Retro Week 2009 - Day 4

This was a model for a project I worked on during my intern years at Perkins + Will. It was made during the schematic design phase for the W Hotel in Hollywood. In the end we were not awarded the project and the client decided to go with "someone else".


Normally, I wouldn't post my professional work on here, for various reasons, one of which being the potential of creative plagiarism, but as that already happened with this design I don't see the harm. Below, be sure to check out a rendering of what will actually be built (and is currently under construction) for this project. You be the judge:


1 comment:

nelsong said...

That is rather remarkable. See now, if you had made a crappy rendering rather than an awesome physical model that job would be yours now.