Saturday, February 13, 2010

Taking it Elsewhere

Well, it has been fun while it lasted. I am hereby giving up writing about my 52 books project in this blog...

...and started writing about it in a different blog! Whew- Bet you didn't see that coming!

After a few weeks of posting my write-ups , it became clear to me that the artwork here is being drowned out and lost between the words of my writing. While they are not entirely unrelated, I don't want to overrun what is essentially an art blog with large amounts of text. This is not to say that writing should not happen here, but the format of this project itself almost demands that it be a seperate entity.

And thus it came to be that on this day I hereby RE-introduced "Project: 52 In 52" at the link below:

project52in52.blogspot.com

Please feel free to check it out. I'll also put a new link over on the side for easy access.

No comments: