Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Confined" - IF

First collage of the year! It's certainly felt like a while since I have posted one, but I have not been without ideas! This is also the first time I am trying a piece out of a new "medium", paint samples. I must say there was a few tricks in using this material and it will take more experimenting to really get a sharp look out of it, but I am satisfied by my first go at it and it is certainly something to continue working with. This also marks a triumphant return to "Illustration Friday", which feeds artists a topic once a week to be wrestled into art.


3 comments:

damon said...

very cool

Sally Taylor said...

Simple and effective. I like it!

Tuesdai Noelle said...

I'm a collage artist myself.........., nice collage. The simplicity of the blue triangle is what I LOVE best about the piece. Gives it distinction.