Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Green Collage - Final Product

I should have scanned this before I varnished it... too shiny now to scan I think... Perhaps I will try again tomorrow. In the meantime here is the long awaited Green collage (which I fully intended on submitting to a gallery for a "Green" themed show, but I don't think that's going to happen, but I am going to submit it to another show, the "Winter Gallery" at work).


I made this collage on a wood block and I think that actually worked out really well for the idea that I was trying to get across with this one. The wood block also makes it suitible for hanging as it is, without additional framing.


2 comments:

Daisy Church said...

gorgeous! why can't you drop if off at cactus tomorrow? it looks done!

fyi- i was going to order some wood panels from this guy who makes them for swains- since i'll be getting a bunch, i can get a deal if you're looking for more wood panels/ specific size...

damon said...

wow that is really nice